Channels - Eurosport player

Eurosport player

Eurosport player

Eurosport is a pan-European television sports network co-operated by French broadcaster TF1 Group, and Discovery Communications Incorporated. Discovery took a 20% minority interest share in December 2012, and became majority shareholder in the Eurosport venture with TF1 in January 2014, taking a 51% share of the company, until in July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1's remaining 49% stake in the venture

Device Support

Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1)

Available Locations