Terms & Conditions
www.dns4me.net (hereinafter called dns4me) provides DNS services under the name of dns4me. These terms will be revised from time to time. Customer’s use of dns4me services after changes to these terms will be posted on dns4me web sites and will constitute the customer’s acceptance of any new or additional terms.
It must be kept in mind that dns4me does not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information its clients may create. When clients place information on the Internet, they have the same liability as other authors for copyright infringement, defamation, and other harmful speech.
These terms will be revised from time to time. Customer’s use of dns4me’s services after changes to these terms will be posted on dns4me web sites and will constitute the customer’s acceptance of any new or additional terms.
dns4me reserves the right to terminate the service agreement to any user if such user was found conducting questionable activities at our discretion. dns4me does not host and storage any copyrighted contents.
You are not allowed to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the dns4me software or any part of it.
- Your service speed may vary depending on Internet connection speed and we don’t guarantee a certain level of speed.
- We may block certain kinds of usage to protect other users, to comply with legal restrictions or to minimize the threat or legal action against us or our users.
- All services are provided to you “as is” without any additional guarantees or obligations on our part.
- We will try our best to maintain service quality and to limit interruptions to your service, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service. The service may be unavailable due to variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third party failures, interference, and may be interrupted, blocked or limited by other network providers.
- We are not in any shape or form liable for any damages resulting from interruptions in Service or your inability to use the Service.
- dns4me does not offer refunds for any service interruptions or issues.
PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
As part of the registration process, you will create your user name and you will choose your passwords to access your client area. You agree to carefully safeguard all of your password. You are solely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of passwords and account information.
- We do not accept orders from proxy or VPN IP addresses.
- We do not allow proxy or VPN services to use our network, attaching a proxy or VPN ip to a user zone will result in an instant ban or legal action.
- Intellectual Property Violations – the engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Also, engaging in activity that violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others. dns4me is required by law to remove or block access to customer content upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement laws.
- We do not allow simultaneous connection from different IPs outside your three defined IP zones. But you can connect simultaneously from different devices from one of the three networks.
- We do not allow torrent sites to be used via the custom domains system.
- We do not allow illicit sites to be used via the custom domains system.
- Any Other Illegal Activities.
dns4me will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone unless you expressly consent to disclosures of your personal identification and other personal information to third parties. We may send personally identifiable information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent to share the information or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes which require us to disclose Registration Data or any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as dns4me, in its sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate. dns4me reserves the right to revise our policies at any time.
ABN: 69 603 047 052