dns4me Guides - Windows Vista
- Open the Control Panel by clicking on the Start button
- Then click on Network and Internet
- Click on Network and Sharing Center
- Click on Manage network connections
- Depending on how your computer is connected to the Internet click either Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection ?if you are connected via Wi-Fi
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Use the following DNS server addresses" and enter the DNS servers in the spaces provided: Login to see and Login to see
- Restart your computer
Dont forget to enable the services you want to use in "User Console > Services"