dns4me Guides - Mac OSX
- Open up System Preferences and find Network under Internet & Wireless
- Then select either Wi-Fi or Ethernet depending on the method you use to connect to the Internet.
- Once selected click the advanced button on the lower right hand side
- Then select DNS
- Click the small plus on the lower left hand side
- Use the following DNS servers Login to see and Login to see
- Remove any other DNS address
- Click OK
- Then click Apply
- Restart your computer
Dont forget to enable the services you want to use in "User Console > Services"