dns4me Guides - Window 7
- Click START and open Control Panel.
- Then click on Network and Internet
- Click on Network and Sharing Center
- Click on Change adapter settings
- Depending on how your computer is connected to the Internet double click either Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection ?if you are connected via Wi-Fi
- Click properties
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Use the following DNS server addresses" and enter the DNS servers in the spaces provided: Login to see Login to see
- Make sure Validate settings upon exit is checked (if present)
- Click ok
- Windows Network Diagnostics will start and run for a little while , just let it run
- Once the diagnostics have run click on close
- Restart your computer
Dont forget to enable the services you want to use in "User Console > Services"