dns4me Guides - Android 4.x
- Find Settings
- Choose Wi-Fi by actually pressing Wi-F
- Press and hold your network and a window will open up
- Choose Modify Network
- Check the Show advanced options checkbox at the bottom of the screen
- Set IP settings to Static
- Simply keep your IP address, Gateway and Network prefix length the same
- Input the dns4me DNS servers: Login to see & Secondary Server Login to see
- Press Save
- Restart your device
For Netflix and most other services to work make sure you disable location services on your device.
Dont forget to enable the services you want to use in "User Console > Services"