dns4me Guides - Altering your hosts file
Warning altering your hosts file if done incorrectly can break your system proceed with caution.
- Click the start button or the windows key on your keyboard.
- Type notepad
- Right click on notepad.exe and select Run as Administrator
- Click Yes on the User Access Control window, you may have to input your administrators credentials
- From the tool bar in notepad click File then Open...
- Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
- In the File name dropdown type hosts
- Click Open
- Paste the output from the User Console -> Hosts File Generator into notepad
- From the toolbar select File > Save