dns4me Guides - Apple TV
- Open up the Apple TV and go to the Settings > General > Network
- Then go ahead and select Wi-Fi for wireless network or Ethernet if you are using a wired connection. If you have not already setup a Wi-Fi connection you will have to choose your network and input your password for the Wi-Fi again if needed.
- Select Configure DNS and select Manual
- Enter Login to see and click Done
- On the Network screen please verify that the DNS numbers you have just entered are present.
- To make sure the US Apps are present on your Apple TV please go to the Settings > General >iTunes Store > Location
- Select United States
- Go to settings and select Sleep now
- Go ahead and Unplug the Apple TV power cord
- Wait ten seconds
- Plug the cable back in on your Apple TV
If you’re running netflix make sure you setup an account on your computer and not on the Apple TV.
Dont forget to enable the services you want to use in "User Console > Services"