dns4me Guides - Apple TV
- Open up the Apple TV and go to the Settings > General > Network
- Then go ahead and select Wi-Fi for wireless network or Ethernet if you are using a wired connection. If you have not already setup a Wi-Fi connection you will have to choose your network and input your password for the Wi-Fi again if needed.
- Select Configure DNS and select Manual
- Enter Login to see and click Done
- On the Network screen please verify that the DNS numbers you have just entered are present.
Dont forget to enable the services you want to use in "User Console > Services"