dns4me Guides - Other
If your router is not listed on our website it does not mean it won't work with dns4me. We simply don't have access to all routers on the market. Please refer to your routers manual to learn how to change DNS - below are some suggested steps.
- Connect to the router via your browser. Common addresses are http://10.0.1.1, http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1, http://192.168.2.1
- If the above doesent work follow our gateway IP guide here and in your internet browsers address bar type http://GATEWAYIP replace GATEWAYIP with the real gateway address
- Log in to the router. Common user names are: admin, root, default and common passwords are admin, 1234, default, password
- Find network settings and change DNS to Login to see and Login to see
- Apply the changes by saving settings.
- Restart devices connected to the router.