dns4me Guides - Netgear
If your Netgear router has parental control you will have to disable it. Otherwise your router will use OpenDNS server instead of ours and you will continue to get DNS errors on our site.
- Go to either http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.2.1 depending of your setup.
- Log in with username and password. If you have not changed this info then the default is admin/password
- Choose Setup and go to Basic Settings
- Input Login to see and Login to see under DNS
- Click Apply and restart devices connected to the router.